- Any change or cancellation to your reservation must be requested at 01 (322) 2229600 at least 7 days before the date of arrival at the hotel, providing your confirmation key(s).
- In high season, any change or cancellation must be requested 14 days before the date of arrival at the hotel and provide your confirmation key(s). For information about high season dates, contact us at 01 (322) 2229600.
- If the change or cancellation is not made in the aforementioned time and manner, the charge for the amount of one night plus taxes for each room will be made to the credit card with which the reservation was made.
- The hotel will carry out a pre-verification with the bank issuing the credit card 24 hours before the arrival of the guest. If said pre-verification is not approved, the reservation will be considered as not guaranteed and the Hotel is not obliged to respect its stay.
- For stays of more than one night, if the guest does not show up at the hotel, the “No Show” charge will be applied only for the first night of the reserved room plus taxes to the credit card with which the reservation was guaranteed. . The rest of the stay will be canceled automatically.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: A USD 200 damage deposit will be required upon arrival. It is equivalent to about 3972.75 MXN. It will be done by credit card. It will be returned to you when you check-out. The deposit will be returned in full by credit card once the accommodation has been reviewed.
Date of last modification: January 1, 2021Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!